Sep 30, 2014, 11:25 AM EST
Fulham owner Shahid Khan is taking his time to make sure he gets things right this time around.
Dec 31, 2013, 11:27 AM EST
Fulham has hired former manager Ray Wilkins as the Cottagers new assistant head coach.
Nov 13, 2013, 9:14 AM EST
With Rene Meulensteen in to assist the under-fire Martin Jol, how will the dynamic fit at Craven Cottage?
Sep 19, 2013, 2:51 PM EST
Traditions become traditions the same way that people win dance marathons. Traditions simply outlast detractors. A tradition simply keep going, through all of the “that’s stupid” and “we should stop doing that” and “can’t we just find something new?” that everyone casts its way. Tradition’s aren’t necessarily SMARTER or BETTER than the fads that disappear.…
Sep 19, 2013, 9:51 AM EST
The keepsake that endeared itself to the hearts of many fans who visit the Cottage, is set to be removed.
Aug 16, 2013, 8:58 PM EST
Shahid Khan purchased Fulham with a particular plan in mind – achieve “sustainable success” while partnering closely with his Jacksonville Jaguars to brand the game in the United States.
Aug 9, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
Can Martin Jol help Fulham push on this season? Find out here:
Jul 19, 2013, 6:40 PM EST
Fulham owner Shahid Khan has announced the club will likely play a friendly match next season at EverBank Stadium in Jacksonville, Florida.
Jul 18, 2013, 9:48 PM EST
Taking a break from a preseason tour of Costa Rica, Fulham CEO Alistair Mackintosh, manager Martin Jol and captain Brede Hangeland will all be present at a press conference in Jacksonville, Fla., on Friday. Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shahid Khan, who recently bought Fulham from Mohamed Al Fayed, will welcome his new team’s delegates to EverBank…
Jul 13, 2013, 11:50 AM EST
A very clever answer for Fulham’s new owner:
Jul 13, 2013, 12:05 AM EST
The owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars becomes the sixth American owner in the Premier League.
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 3
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 2
- Ludogorets 2-2 Liverpool: Late equalizer spells more misery for Reds, but there’s hope 0
- Men in Blazers podcast: Kyle Martino joins to talk Thanksgiving and tie knots 0
- Champions League Wednesday preview: Arsenal can advance, Liverpool need kick-start 1
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 1