Feb 7, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
All 20 teams went under PST’s microscope after their deals in January, here’s how they got on:
Feb 6, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
The late acquisitions of Italian internationals Marco Borriello and Antonio Nocerino helped ease the transfer window frustration:
Feb 6, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Another January window has come and gone with little action for Albion, despite clear need for a player or two.
Feb 6, 2014, 1:10 PM EDT
Tottenham’s (potential) success this season had little to no bearing on the January transfer window.
Feb 6, 2014, 11:12 AM EDT
Swansea are in the muck and did little to give themselves hope of getting out of it.
Feb 5, 2014, 6:17 PM EDT
Well-targeted additions to a resurgent core give Sunderland a high mark in the winter window.
Feb 5, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Mark Hughes saw where Stoke needed to improve. His response: Peter Odemwingie and John Guidetti.
Feb 5, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Saints keep onto all of their young stars, making this transfer window a success despite no signings:
Feb 5, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Canaries needed to buy another striker, and they didn’t get it done:
Feb 4, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Cabaye may be done, but Newcastle’s mark is helped by their ability to get top dollar for their French star.
Feb 4, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
The Red Devils snared the big name, albeit at a big price.
Feb 4, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Is keeping Edin Dzeko at the Etihad just as good as any addition Manchester City could’ve made?
Feb 4, 2014, 9:07 AM EDT
Failing in their quests for two attacking midfielders, Liverpool forced to wonder if their January was cautious and smart… or just lazy and unambitious.
Feb 3, 2014, 12:22 PM EDT
Talent-wise, there’s little question Fulham should stay up.
Feb 3, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT
Everton came into the January transfer window needing to add a striker and hoping to add additional punch in the midfield.
Feb 2, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Twelve departures and five key acquisitions meant spring cleaning in January at Crystal Palace.
Feb 2, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Bluebirds add plenty of players, as relegation battle looks much more promising:
Feb 1, 2014, 3:24 PM EDT
Not much business by the Villans, as young squad sticks together:
Feb 1, 2014, 7:25 AM EDT
Will the Gunners regret not bringing in a striker?
Jan 31, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
Chelsea were one of the busiest clubs this month.
Jan 31, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
The biggest news of the day out of the top 7 probably is a club failing to sign a player, while Fulham nabbed four players in the last 24 hours, including Everton’s John Heitinga.
Jan 31, 2014, 5:20 PM EDT
The 28-year-old Brazilian completes a difficult move from Rome to Milan.
Jan 31, 2014, 3:54 PM EDT
Our analysts and presenters talk you through all the deals on deadline day:
Jan 31, 2014, 3:29 PM EDT
Will Liverpool seal a late deal for this star attacker? It could boost their top four hopes, massively:
Jan 31, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
U.S. international the subject of a deadline day bid from Stoke’s Premier League rivals Sunderland:
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- MLS roundup: Houston, Vancouver sit on top of their conferences after day one 0
- Rare bad night from Robbie Keane costs LA Galaxy against Real Salt Lake 0
- Atlantic crushed: D.C. United, New York open the season with three-goal losses 2
- Stoppage time goal gives Seattle 1-0 opening day win over Sporting Kansas City (video) 10
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea clear at the top, Manchester United click, Cardiff bag huge win 0
- Juventus Prove They Know how to Win Despite Weak Performance Against Fiore
- Liverpool is Ready to Spend $100 Million in Summer Transfers
- Dallas Manage 3-2 Win in Season Opener Against Impact
- Dynamo Shut Out the Revs as Bruin Scores a Pair
- Argentine Melodies Illuminate Rainy Night in Portland
- LA Galaxy Gift Real Salt Lake Three Points in Season Opener
- Berhalter Gets First Win as Columbus Downs D.C. United 3-0
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear
- NYRB Don't Know What Hits Them in Emphatic 4-1 Whitecaps Win
- John Terry Rules out International Return